Here is a summary of my activities in 2016:
- PC Co-Chair of TAP 2016, the 10th International Conference on Tests & Proofs, July 2016,Vienna, Austria.
- Invited Speaker at 1st Workshop on Monitoring and Testing of Cyber-Physical Systems at CPS Week 2016.
- Associate Editor of the new open access journal Frontiers in ICT, section Formal Methods
- PC Member of A-MOST 2016, FM 2016, Doctoral Symposium of FM 2016, ICFEM 2016, ICTAC 2016, TASE 2016, ICTSS 2016, QACV16, and SVT 2017.
- Key Researcher in the projects Dependable Things, TRUCONF, and CRYSTAL.
- Board Member of Formal Methods Europe (until April)
- Chair of the Study Commission for the studies Computer Science, Software Development and Business Management, and the Teacher Learning Programme Computer Science at TU Graz
- Teaching Quality Assurance in Software Development, Software Paradigms, Model-based Testing, Logic and Logic Programming, and Functional Programming.