- Key Researcher in the projects
- Invited speaker at the
- 8th Halmstad Summer School on Testing, HSST 2018, Halmstad, Sweden, 11-14 Jun, 2018,
- 2nd Symposium on Dependable Internet of Things, Graz, Austria, 5 Jun 2018.
- Program Co-chair of the 2nd International Workshop on Testing Extra-Functional Properties and Quality Characteristics of Software Systems (ITEQS 2018), 9 Apr 2018, Västeros, Sweden.
- Member of the selection board for the
- tenure track position in cyber-security,
- full professorship in Information Security.
- Member of AVL's Strategic Research Partnership Program, subtopic: Future Development Technologies & Processes.
- PC Member of
- FM 2018, International Symposium on Formal Methods
- ICFEM 2018, 20th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods
- iFM 2018, 14th International Conference on integrated Formal Methods
- ICTSS 2018, 30th International Conference on Testing Software and Systems
- TAP 2018, 12th International Conference on Tests & Proofs
- A-MOST 2018, 14th Workshop on Advances in Model Based Testing
- Refine 2018, Refinement Workshop
- Guest Editor of the Springer Journal Formal Aspects of Computing for a special issue of TAP 2016.
- Quality Assurance in Software Development,
- Software Paradigms,
- Model-based Testing,
- Logic and Logic Programming, and
- Functional Programming.
Thursday, 14 June 2018
Professional Activities in 2018
Here is a summary of my activities in 2018. This list will be updated as tasks come along.