- Key Researcher in the project Dependable Things
- Invited speaker at UTP 2019, the 7th International Symposium on Unifying Theories of Programming, celebrating Tony Hoare's 85th birthday, Porto, Portugal, 8 Oct 2019.
- Member of AVL's Strategic Research Partnership Program (AVL SRP), subtopic: Intelligent Cognitive Systems.
- Steering board member of TAP, the International Conference on Tests and Proofs
- PC Member of
- FM 2019, 23rd International Symposium on Formal Methods
- UTP 2019, 7th International Symposium on Unifying Theories of Programming
- iFM 2019, 15th International Conference on integrated Formal Methods
- FMICS2019, Formal Methods for Industrially Critical Systems
- IFIP ICTSS 2019, 31st International Conference on Testing Software and Systems
- ICFEM 2019, 21st International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods
- A-MOST 2019, 15th Workshop on Advances in Model Based Testing
- Refine 2019, Refinement Workshop
- ITEQS 2019, 3rd International Workshop on Testing Extra-Functional Properties and Quality Characteristics of Software Systems
- Guest Editor of the Wiley journal Software Testing, Verification and Reliability (STVR) for a special issue on Testing Extra-Functional Properties.
- Member of the selection boards for
- a full professorship in Information Security
- a tenure track position in Cryptography
- external master students in the programmes Computer Science and Software Engineering and Management
- Quality Assurance in Software Development,
- Software Paradigms,
- Model-based Testing,
- Logic and Logic Programming, and
- Functional Programming.
Tuesday, 16 April 2019
Professional Activities in 2019
Here is a summary of my activities in 2019. This list will be updated as tasks come along.